- 20-Jan-2014 to 03-Mar-2014 (EST)
- Fayetteville, NC, USA
- Full Time
Paid or subsidized vacation, health insurance, dental insurance, life and disability insurance, 401k with company match
Samet Corporation is a leader in design-build construction and real estate development services in the Triad area of North Carolina. Based in Greensboro, NC, Samet has been in business since 1961. Our projects are found throughout central and western NC, SC and southern VA.
Samet has an immediate need for a Safety Coordinator in the Fayetteville, NC area. The Safety Coordinator will be dedicated to one job site to ensure the safety and health of all workers/clients and general public. This role administers the project Site Safety and Incident Prevention Program, must be able to work well with a diverse work force, and provide effective safety direction and leadership at the project level.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide clear safety leadership on assigned job site.
• Ensure regulatory compliance of North Carolina OSHA regulations.
• Conduct safety orientations with trade partners and subcontractors.
• Conduct safety meetings and enforce safety standards.
• Conduct incident, accident, and near miss investigations.
• Receive, review, file and document prime/subcontractor safety submittals.
• Consult with contractors when requested.
• Serve as a technical resource for the project team.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
• Possess OSHA 30 Hour Construction Safety Training Certification
• Have a minimum of 5 years' experience working in a safety role.
• Have previous experience in the construction industry.
• Be fluent in both English and Spanish (preferred but not required)
• Have completed CPR and First Aid training (preferred but not required)
Samet offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including:
401(k) with company match, health, dental, and life insurance, long and short-term disability
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!